Back Care classes
Tuesday 10:00 - 18:15
Thursday 14:00 - 18:00
Saturday 13:30 - 17:30
For Bookings & Enquiries please contact 01273 220159 or Email us [email protected]
01273 220 159
We offer a full schedule of weekly classes, along with regular workshops and special events:
Read more about our wide range of classes and lovely teachers:
Give the Gift of Wellbeing
For sale at Reception, or
please call 01273 220159
The Emotional Freedom Technique (also known as EFT or Tapping therapy) is an effective way to alleviate unwanted feelings, helping to release blocks in the energetic system of the body by tapping on a sequence of meridian points while recalling an emotional issue.
Sarah works with EFT for emotional issues (such as anxiety, stress, sadness and loss), phobias, trauma, physical symptoms, long term conditions and overcoming creative blocks.
Sarah is an EFT, NLP, hypnotherapy, Reiki and coaching practitioner. She is certified by EFT International and fully insured by Balens.
• Medical training – first two years (before transfer to psychology), Aberdeen University
• Degree in Psychology BSc (2:1), Newcastle University
• Masters in Health Psychology MSc (Distinction), Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
• Practitioner and Master Practitioner Neuro-linguistic Programming, The Optimum Health Clinic, London
• Strengths Coach, The Gallup Organisation (for Standard Chartered Bank). Executive and personal coaching with a number of private, public and third sector organisations
• Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy, NLP, EFT and coaching, The Optimum Health Clinic, London
• Practitioner, Emotional Freedom Technique, the Energy Therapy Centre, London
• Integral Eye Movement Therapy practitioner training. Specialist training undertaken in weight loss management
• Reiki Practitioner (I and II) with Torsten Alexander Lange, Reiki Academy London
• Co-organiser of the Brighton and Hove Reiki Meetup Group
• Professional Member of the EFT International.
• Sarah is committed to Continued Professional Development and adheres to the EFT International professional code of conduct and ethics.
“I can recommend working with Sarah when you want to experience effective ways of relaxing and tackling stress. Not only is she clearly confident and expert in her field but she also demonstrates great emotional intelligence. She knows how to create a comfortable environment and her approach completely puts you at ease. She took me from a state of tension to deep relaxation, the effects of which were lasting.”
“Working with Sarah has been life changing. I now have a very different approach which allows me to move on and let go. Sarah managed to uncover reasons behind the way I felt about certain situations that I was not even aware of and once uncovered and healed, they stopped holding me back. Every day I have a little reminder of how amazing my therapy journey was and how I view life in a more positive light. I cannot recommend Sarah highly enough for anyone seeking therapy that compassionately gets to the root of the issue, heals it and most importantly, gets results.”
Call: 01273 220 159
Email: [email protected]
Standard (90 mins): £65
Sarah is now on maternity leave. Please contact the centre to be recommended an alternative EFT practitioner.